13 Reasons To Say HOLY SH*T!!!




#1 This is a big ass catfish! What the heck has it been eating all these years??? GEEZ!



#2 This is a crazy looking sound system. You could literally rattle the entire neighborhood with this system. I feel sorry for this guy's neighbor.




#3Damn looks like they got the entire family together to grab this huge rattlesnake! Look at the guy in the far right he isnt too happy holding the end tail...lol!




#4Jesus christ thats a huge joint...I would pass out for weeks taking a hit on THAT one!




#5They need to nominate this old hag as the bartender/waitress of the year! Look at how many mugs shes holding !




#6This picture is too wrong...I surely hope it was not on a commercial flight...seriously.




#7GTFO! That is one big ass bear...WTF is it doing in a 9 hole golf course??? Can someone say Beardie!




#8That's one pissed off looking bull! I hope he has good medical insurance to cover his "ass."




#9This looks like a scene from Final Destination 3...I could be wrong...but damn this just looks crazy!




#10This guys is one werid MOFO! I would never EVER have a snake in my mouth nor have it protruding through my booger hole!




#11This guy is one huge MOFO! Joe Weider You need put this guy on contract...THIS GUY CAN FLY!




#12Those are some big ass feet. I wonder who spent the time to make something like that?




#13This is a just a crazy picture to look at...look at that chick with her head sticking out...she must of scared sh*tless!



1 comment: